Most cases of renal insufficiency are discovered by accident while running a routine blood test. Early diagnosis is considered essential to control the renal disease and to prevent it from developing into a more advanced stage. Hence, the Kidney Clinic offers the following services:
- Early diagnosis of renal insufficiency and its different degrees.
- Managing the damage of the acute and chronic renal function and providing specific compensational treatment.
- Controlling the danger factors to help prevent the renal insufficiency from progressing from one degree to another.
- Diagnosing and treating the disorders of the urinary tract (stones, infections)
- Regular and comprehensive examination and supervising Men’s Health Check Card